HYDROMENT – ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS S.A. documents and adopts a certain Quality Policy at all levels of its organizational structure, as it is an integral part of the company’s overall operation, by implementing a Quality Management System according to ELOT EN ISO 9001:2008. This is to ensure that all processes affecting the quality are controlled.
Core principle and commitment of our board of Directors and staff is that our services both fully meet all specified contractual requirements and conform to existing laws and regulations. To achieve that we implement a number of actions, which are the Management’s priority, and focus on:
- Customer satisfaction. The degree of our customer satisfaction is a continuing goal for improvement.
- The periodic review and continuous improvement of our services.
- The periodic review and continuous improvement of the efficiency and performance of the applied Quality Management System.
- The continuous and in-depth training of our staff regarding the implemented Quality Management System and its objectives.
- The continuous all around training of our staff.
- The continuity of service provision, which fully meet the requirements stated from the employer, while fulfilling all the prerequisites relating to safety, hygiene and environmental protection.
- The compliance with existing laws and regulations.
- The adoption of the principle of continuous improvement.
Moreover, HYDROMENT – ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS S.A., applies an Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001: 2004 – Environmental Management Systems – Requirements with guidance for use, in order to manage any environmental impacts arising from the company’s activities.
The above mentioned Environmental Management System aims to:
- The company’s commitment to comply with any existing environmental legislation and to its continuous improvement of its environmental performance.
- Identify and provide guidance for the staff in order to ensure the proper functioning of the company.
- Provide a benchmark for staff members whose activities may have an impact on the environmental performance of the company.
- Support employee training.
- Facilitate operational control.
- Prove to stakeholders the existence of a system aimed at the continuous improvement of the company’s environmental performance.