Technical Assistance to the Municipality of Orhomenos for the project: Completion of the sewage network at the settlement of Orhomenos. Integration and upgrading of the Wastewater Treatment Plant. Sewerage pumping station and pressure pipe to WWTP.
NAME OF CLIENT:
Municipality of Orhomenos
TYPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED:
Hydroment provides project management assistance and is responsible for:
1. Consulting during the tendering phase.
2. Review of the designs submitted by the contractor.
3. Follow and support the project progress.
4. Support the construction and operation of the project.
NAME OF LEGAL ENTITY:
HYDROMENT ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS S.A.
PROJECT CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR:
Oechomenos, Viotia, Greece
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT:
Support of client (Technical Services Department of the Municipality of Orhomenos), in order to tender and construct the project consisting of:
1. Rehabilitation and cleaning of the existing sewerage networks, serving a section of the town of Orhomenos.
2. Full sewerage networks to serve all areas of the settlement.
3. One new underground pumping-station (AK).
4. Pressure pipe from the Pumping-station to the WWTP.
5. Construction of WWTP.
6. Disposal pipe to the outlet, River Melanas.
Project consists of 20 kilometres of sewerage pipes (gravity and force mains), 1 pumping station, the WWTP for 18 000 equivalent population.
Technical assistance is provided before the construction (tendering phase), during construction and after finalization of construction (post-construction phase).