Technical Assistance – Supervision for the project: “Construction of sewage network and Wastewater Treatment Plant for the municipalities of Louros and Thesprotiko”
NAME OF CLIENT:
Municipality of Preveza
TYPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED:
Hydroment manages the project and is responsible for:
1. Consulting during the tendering phase.
2. Review of the designs submitted by the contractor.
3. Follow and support the project progress.
4. Support the construction and operation of the project.
NAME OF LEGAL ENTITY:
HYDROMENT CONSULTING ENGINEERS S.A.
PROJECT CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR:
Louros, Preveza, Greece
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT:
Support of client (Technical Services Department of the Municipality Preveza, which integrated Louros and Thesprotiko in 2011) to tender and construct the project consisting of:
1. Full sewerage networks in the settlements of Louros, Stefani and Oropos.
2. Collector pipes from the settlement of Thesprotiko and from the municipal abattoirs to the site of the WWTP.
Item includes 39.1 kilometres of sewerage pipes (gravity and force mains), 4 pumping stations and the WWTP for equivalent population of 13 000 inhabitants (phase A) and 19 000 inhabitants (phase
Technical assistance is provided before the construction (tendering phase), during construction and after finalization of construction (post-construction phase).