|TITLE:||Design of sewage collectors and Wastewater Treatment Plant of the community of Kyriaki|
|NAME OF CLIENT:||Municipality of Livadia|
|TYPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED:||Hydroment has undertaken the elaboration of all designs, particularly:|
1. Hydraulic designs of conveyance pipes (Pre-final and Final design): Technical and cost-benefit investigation of the optimum alternative for the final alignment of conveyance sewage pipes.
2. Feasibility study for the financial management of the constructions (cost – benefit analysis).
3. Prepare cost (Engineer’s) estimate.
4. Pre-final design of WWTP extension (civil works and M&E)
5. Chemical design of WWTP
6. Μ & Ε design of WWTP
7. Tender documents
8. Health and safety dossiers
9. Topographic survey and mapping
10. Environmental design and permissions
11. Geotechnical design and investigation
12. Support for the preparation of the required portfolio (technical forms of the activity) for the Cohesion Fund.
|NAME OF LEGAL ENTITY:||HYDROMENT – ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS S.A.|
|DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT:||Kyriaki belongs to the municipality of Livadia and is located at the forest covered hills of mountain Elikon, close to the Corinthian gulf, providing access to picturesque villages and beaches.|
The project concerns the design of collector pipes, sewage carrier pipes and WWTP for the settlement of Kyriaki.
The existing combined collector pipes today discharge into the near-by stream Katroula.
Within the scope of the project is the separation of wastewater and conveyance to a WWTP, where they will be treated.
1. Trunk sewers: ø200: 3.15 km
2. Force main pipe: ø200- ø315: 1.00 km
3. WWTP: Equivalent population 2.850 inhabitants in phase A (20-years) and 4.000 inhabitants in phase B (40 years).
|OVERALL PROJECT VALUE (EUR):||Design: 201.500|
|ORIGIN OF FUNDING:||Operational Programme Environment and Sustainable Development|
NSRF 2007- 2013