Surveying, Technical Study for Environmental Rehabilitation, Final Study and Tender Issues for Uncontrolled Waste Disposal Sites of “Mazi”, “Thespies” and “Neochori”, of the Municipality of Aliartos
NAME OF CLIENT:
Municipality of Aliartos
TYPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED:
Surveying, Technical Study for Environmental Rehabilitation, Final Study and Tender Issues for three Uncontrolled Waste Disposal Sites
NAME OF LEGAL ENTITY:
ALKOPLAN MELETITIKI L.P.
Municipality of Aliartos, Prefecture of Viotia
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT:
The study refers to the rehabilitation of three Uncontrolled Waste Disposal Sites of the Municipality of Aliartos in the areas “Mazi” of Mazi area, “Ag. Triada” of Thespies area and at “Ag. Athanasios or Litharia” of Neochori area. The total contaminated area is approximately 42,000 square meters, property of the Municipality of Aliartos.
Recommended rehabilitation measures:
– Smoothing the terrain of the site. Includes backfilling works – paving existing deposits to stabilize and shape the terrain of the site.
– Sealing. Manufacturing the final covering layers (levelling, drainage, planting zone).
– Construction of flood protection works
– Construction of environmental monitoring works (drilling wells to monitor groundwater quality, terrain subsidence monitoring)
– Green growth layer
– Other infrastructure (gate, fencing, signage)